There are two types of Somber Stones in Elden rings, the standard, and the Somber variant. Today we will talk about the Elden Ring Somber Smithing Stone 5 which is an upgrading material in Elden Rings.
Somber Smithing Stone 5 in this regard helps you boost your weapon to +5. These rare materials can be found in certain dungeons, caves, and tunnels, and can be also bought by merchants using bell bearings.
As discussing on ELDEN RING SOMBER SMITHING STONE 5. Elden Ring Bell Bearing are items that are dropped during Boss (Mini) fights, inside chests, through merchants and NPCs. Once you have acquired Bell Bearings you can transfer the Vendor’s warehouse to a different location depending on your plan of action.
Subsequently, you’ll be able to offer them Bell Bearings in return for Somber Smithing Stone 5. One Instance of finding the ball bearing can be when you venture inside the Crumbling Farum Azula Legacy dungeon, you’ll find yourself a bell bearing placed beside the Great Bridge site of grace. This ball bearing can be turned into a Somber Stone Smithing 5.
Somber Smithing Stone 5 locations:
Regarding in the realm of ELDEN RING SOMBER SMITHING STONE 5. In this segment all the Somber Smithing Stone 5 locations would be covered, indicating places from where these stones are placed or can be purchased.
You can find 3x Somber Smithing Stones 5’s in the Siofra River. You’ll have to enter the underground area by going through the Limgrave region and making your way down using the lift present at Siofra River.
1) You will come across a puddle in the marked area where you’ll find a corpse, loot the corpse to find the first Somber Smithing Stone.
2) Venture towards the highest point of the river Sifora, here you will find an abandoned ruin made from stone, inside which there will be a corpse having the second Somber Smithing Stone 5.
3)You can acquire the final Somber Smithing Stone 5 at Sifora River by defeating a Mimic Tear, guarding the bridge.
4) In the Caelid region lies a cave known as Gaol Cave, the Gaol Cave can be entered through the Scarlet Lake which is present on the east of Fort Gael. The entrance of the cave would be locked, requiring 2x Stonesword Keys, once the seal is unlocked you can access the Somber Smithing Stone present inside.
5) The second Somber Smithing Stone 5 in the Caelid region can be found inside a canyon that is located south of Deep Siofora Well Grace. On your way to this location, you will have to defeat a School of Graven Mages, after which you can enter the canyon, looting a corpse beside the white crystal will let you acquire the stone.
6) Present in the Volcano Manor, this location will escort you to a rooftop, which will be a scarab spawn location, defeat it to earn a Somber Smithing Stone 5.
7) The second location will take you to a Lava River, having another scarab spawn location, once again defeating the scarab and earning yourself a stone.
8) Enter the dungeon inside the Volcano Manor, here you will witness a corpse hanging, use the lift to approach the corpse and retrieve the stone.
Leyndell, Royal Capital:
1) This Somber Smithing Stone 5 location is present at the Sealed Tunnel which you can access once you venture towards the Outskirts of the Capital. This Sealed tunnel is on the westernmost gate of the Royal Capital. Locate and enter the chamber having a lift, and use it to descend below, on exiting the lift you’ll have to Dispel two illusionary doors in front of you to access the cavern.
However, this place will be defended by Abductor Virgin, descend below to the lower section and head towards the northwest cavern wall. On this wall, you will find a Somber Smithing Stone 5.
2) Use Fast-travel to reach the Endtree Sanctuary site of Grace, reach the room marked on the map, this room would be housing a corpse having 3x Somber Smithing Stones that you can retrieve.
The Shaded Castle:
1) There is a valley between the Altus Plateau and Mt.Gelmir, enter the castle and search the western side of the courtyard, you’ll come across a dead corpse having the stone you were looking for.
1) This location can be accessed by heading southwest from the Bower of Bounty Site of Grace, here you’ll encounter a Teardrop Scarab from which you can get the Somber Smithing Stone 5.
2) For the next stone, you’ll have to head to the east of the Minor Erdtree, where you will come across unmarked ruins. From this point onwards use the marked location to find a dead corpse on a chair. Retrieve the stone by looting this body. An alternate route to access the same unmarked ruins is through Fast-travel to the outer-wall Battleground Site of Grace, exit using the gate and start heading west to reach the same dead corpse on the chair.
Where to Buy Somber Smithing Stone 5 in Elden Ring:
As far as the point is concerned on ELDEN RING SOMBER SMITHING STONE 5. Elden Rings only has one such NPC Merchant that deals in Somber Smithing Stone 5s. The merchant is known as The Twin Maiden Husks, this merchant is positioned at the Roundtable Hold, this location can be accessed using the help of Melina while completing the main storyline.
Moreover, in order to purchase the Stone 5, the merchant will in return demand the Somberstone Miners Bell Bearing 3.
Defeat the Full-Grown Fallingstar Beast (Mt.Gelmir):
Last words on ELDEN RING SOMBER SMITHING STONE 5. Apart from looting and purchasing, the Somber Smithing Stone 5 can also be obtained from drops upon defeating mini-bosses such as Full-Grown Fallingstar Beast.
In order to defeat the boss first you’ll have to reach the campsite where the boss resides. Use the Spirit Spring to reach the crater, near the Ninth Mt.Gelmir Campsite of Grace, here the boss will challenge you to a face-off.
For more gaming info visit gamesbing.com